Essentials of Corporate Communication: Implementing Practices for Effective Reputation Management
Charles J. Fombrun is Professor Emeritus of Management at the Stern School of Business, New York University; and Executive Director of the Reputation Institute, a private research group devoted to researching, measuring, and valuing corporate reputations.
A frequent conference speaker, he has designed and taught executive programs at Columbia University, The Wharton School, and NYU, and he consults with companies worldwide on issues of reputation management and organizational change. He is co-founder of the Corporate Reputation Review.
Cees B. The following articles are merged in Scholar.
- Reputation Management, Role of Communication in;
- Locations where this product is available!
- The Tower Mill!
Their combined citations are counted only for the first article. Merged citations.
Shop now and earn 2 points per $1
This "Cited by" count includes citations to the following articles in Scholar. Add co-authors Co-authors. Upload PDF.
- Essentials of Corporate Communication | Reputation | Brand.
- Banken und Erlebnisorientierung: Verhaltenswirkungen aus umweltpsychologischer Perspektive (German Edition).
- Initiation aux rêves lucides : savoir les faire et les utiliser (French Edition).
- No B.S. SEO Crash Course;
- Article Metrics!
- Cees van Riel - Wikiwand!
Follow this author. New articles by this author.
Cees van Riel
New citations to this author. New articles related to this author's research. Email address for updates. My profile My library Metrics Alerts.
UMI Library catalog › Details for: Essentials of corporate communication :
Sign in. Get my own profile Cited by View all All Since Citations h-index 58 37 iindex 90 Reputation Organization Change Management. Articles Cited by Co-authors.